Both girls got a haircut this week. This was Claire's first haircut. She cried the whole time. I was getting my haircut at the same time, and she was sobbing for me. I think she looks so cute!
I cut Jayce's hair by myself. I bought some shears, and I'm trying to practice so I can cut both girls' hair all the time. You can really tell when it's not round-brushed that it's amateur. Hopefully I get better at it. Blake won't let me cut his hair ever.





3 comments:
I love both of them! You did great on Jayce's! I would never guess it wasn't professional! I love Claire's! How did she feel about it after the fact? I bet she thinks it is so cute!Tell her Coley loves it!
That is fun you guys are moving to Wyoming! Your house looks great, you have motivated me to start painting ours. Jayce has such beautiful hair! You did a great job cutting it, Claire's is cute too.
So cute! Your so brave! Tay needs a hair cut too!
Post a Comment