Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Birthday Tribute to My Mom

A few years ago I posted a birthday tribute to my mom, and she favored me for about a month, so I'm going to post another one.  I'm not a good writer, so I'll put in a list a few of the things I love about my mom.  Sorry Mom if they are repeats.

1.  She is a very kind, compassionate person.  She is very forgiving.
2.  She is very easy to talk to. 
3.  She is not judgmental.  She doesn't think she is better than anybody.
4.  I think it is so funny that every time I see her she asks me if I can tell that she's gained or lost five pounds.
5.  She does her hair and make-up every day.  She would never leave the house in pajamas. 
6.  She always keeps a spotless house.
7.  She is an excellent cook.
8.  She has an amazing sense of style.  She likes things before they are in fashion.
9.  She listens to a song over and over until you never want to hear it again.
10.  She is very fun to be with.  All of her grandkids adore her.
11.  She has never missed a birthday of anybody in our family, and she is very thoughtful.
12.  She hates animals and pets and gags when she is around my cat.
13.  I will always appreciate her teaching me how to be a hard worker and to pray every day.

Happy Birthday mom.  You don't look a day older than 39 (not 40).  Love you.

Here are some things that Jayce loves about her Maama.

1.  She is funny.
2.  She spoils me.
3.  We have fun sleepovers.
4.  She takes me fun places.
5.  She comes and visits us more than anybody else.
6.  She is so pretty.

1 comment: