Saturday, May 26, 2012

Wyoming

We have relocated again- to Wyoming this time.  If I lived in a trailer, my life would have come full circle (when I was a baby we lived in a trailer in Wyoming, while my dad worked in a coal mine).  I'm actually just fine with the move.  I loved Pueblo West, and loved the people we met, our ward, and my Young Women's calling; but I didn't love the town and the schools.  So, while I am sad to leave the wonderful people, I'm excited to start the newest chapter in our lives. 

So far we love Wyoming.  We have visited some cool historical sites, and some beautiful trails.  Sami came to visit me before she leaves on her mission to Paris, France, and my mom and Kevin just visited us.  We are a few hours closer to home, so hopefully more family will visit us as well.  Hint hint.  Not that I'm complaining; pretty much all of our families visited us in Pueblo West. 

We are looking forward to a fun summer.  We are living in a pretty nice apartment complex.  I worked out in the gym today for the first time in forever.  The pool opened today, and the hot tub is open year-long, so we went swimming today.  It was cold and windy outside, so we were the only people there.  The pool was heated and the hot tub was VERY hot, so it was great!  I can't wait to hang out at the pool all summer, and start exercising again. 

I will be posting pictures soon of Sami's visit, and my mom and Kevin's. 

1 comment:

Coley said...

I am excited to come visit you guys! It sounds like your apartment complex has awesome perks!