Claire loves to take all of the dish rags out of the drawer and snuggle in them.
We are still having to force Jayce to wear her glasses.
I got this vintage breadbox at a yard sale for $0.50. I thought it was really cool and would be fun to refinish.
I sanded it and painted it ivory.
It looked kind of funny, so I sanded the edges, antiqued it, and sealed it.
When Claire can get away with it, she steals Jayce's DS and hides under the computer desk while she plays with it.
This is what happens when somebody with zero sense of direction walks around the house when it's pitch dark.
I walked into my curio cabinet and knocked a Lladro down. One time when I was walking to my room in the dark, I opened the door and thought I was stepping into my room, but it was the door to the stairs. I fell down about 6 stairs before I caught myself. You'd think I would learn.
1 comment:
Poor Jenny! You have always had such a good sense of diction! I love the pictures of the girls! Jayce looks so cute in her glasses! Thi is Coley!
Post a Comment