A couple weeks ago we got a letter from Jayce's school saying that she failed her vision screening. Jayce was so upset and kept saying that she was just nervous, and that she sees just fine. We took her to the eye doctor, and it turned out she needed glasses. Her prescription is pretty mild, but she also has astigmatism. Her doctor said she can start getting used to the glasses this summer, but during the school year they should be permanent. It has been really hard to get her to wear them at all!
She chose these glasses herself, and I think she did a great job! She is so cute in them!
She is really worried that they will mess up her sports, but her uncle Seth ensured her that he was just fine with his glasses.



2 comments:
Her glasses look good. I've been holding papers at an arms length away from my face for about a year now in order to read. I don't know what that's called, but I'm pretty sure it's time for me to get glasses too.
I love her glasses! She looks like a little doll! This is Coley! I love her!
Post a Comment