Saturday, April 24, 2010

Who's That Cute Baby in the Mirror & Thanksgiving Point

Claire loves to look at herself in the mirror.  She thinks that baby in the mirror is the cutest thing she's ever seen.
This Saturday we went to Thanksgiving Point with Coley and her boys and Lyndsy and her girls.  The Tulip Festival was going on, and everything was so beautiful.
Poor Blake had his eyes shut in every picture.  He said I don't know what it's like to have light green eyes.  I guess the lighter your eyes are the more sensitive they are to light, because I can handle sunlight much better than Blake can.  Jayce swears she can look directly into the sun, but I don't know about that.
The kids loved the fish pond.  They let you feed little pellets to the fish.  I thought the fish were pretty gross looking.
That little thing is Jayce rolling down the hill.
The twins love Claire.  They are going to have so much fun with their baby brother.
Uncle Blake likes to put babies up in trees!
I feel like such a bad mom because I forgot to put sunblock on Claire.  Her poor little face and head got burned!

2 comments:

Coley said...

I love how Claire-bear is loving her reflection! That is so funny! I had fun today!

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

I love the first pics of Claire smiling so big! That is adorable! what a cute baby girl!!!! I am so glad you called us to go to Thanksgiving point. It was good to get the girls our and spend time with cousins!!! And thank you blake for pushing my stroller around. Although, I still haven't gone into labor, maybe I should have pushed it myself.