Sunday, April 18, 2010

Claire is 6 months old!

Baby Claire is 6 months old now.  Even though she is pretty chunky, she is pretty small. 
Her length is 32.61 %tile (25.5").  Her weight is 22.51 %tile (14.95 lbs).  Her head is kind of big- 58.66 %tile.

Her aunt Lyndsy just took her pictures again.  They are my favorite yet.  I can't choose which one I like best.  Everybody let me know which one you want me to print for you.

#1
This one, #8, and #16 are my favorites.

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7 (sepia)

#8 (tinted)
I love this one.  I think the tinting looks so cool.

#9

#10

#11

#12
 I love her eyes in this picture.

#13

#14

#15 (sepia)

#16
I love this one with the dark edge.  This is one of my favorites.

#17
I absolutely love this picture.  She has the cutest booty.

#18
I love the rolls!

#19
I love her cute face in this one.

#20

#21
Check out the back fat!

#22

#23

#24



2 comments:

Coley said...

3 and 20 are my favorites! She is a beauty!

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

oh i love em all especially the naked ones! you don't need a ton of cute clothes to make a baby look cute. especially your baby! she is gorgeous! i love the innocent face-eyes, lips and cheeks. she is absolutely adorable. thanks for letting me take them! that was the funnest shoot.