This wasn't Easter. This is just a picture of what Blake does when I try to take his picture while he's laying in bed.
Claire Bear loves bath time!
She is such a happy girl.
I had to get a headband on her!
Sleepover with Jaxy Boy Friday night. They swear they didn't plan their matching outfits.
First Easter Egg Hunt of the weekend at Mountain View High School.
It was very early and very cold.
Getting ready for the big hunt at Granny and Poppy's.
"Hiding" eggs- there were over 1000 eggs!
Ready, set, go!
Check out all that candy.
Coloring eggs Saturday night.
Jayce decorated and named all of the eggs. She became so attached to them that she doesn't want to eat them. Especially "Spikey".
What a little ham Jayce is.
Easter outfits from Grandma Geneal.
These are our Easter dresses that we didn't get to wear because it was Conference weekend. Oh well, we will wear them next week. I still need to get Blake a matching tie.
This is how I spent my Easter. I had a migraine all day. I got up and took some medicine, hoping to get better. I got the girls dressed in their outfits (in the pictures above), french braided Jayce's hair, made a green bean casserole, and got myself ready. By that time the medicine had not helped at all. I had thrown up at least 10 times. It turned into the worst headache I've ever had- and that's saying something. I told Blake I thought it was worse than labor pains. He took me to the ER and I got an IV (because I was so dehydrated) and pain medicine through the IV. I slept 12 hours that night and woke up and took a 3 hour nap. There's no way I'm going to be able to sleep tonight!
This picture is creepy. I look dead in it.






















3 comments:
What fun Easter! I love all your pictures. Those dresses are gorgeous. I am so sorry about your awful headache. I wish there was something I could do for you. Please let me know if there ever is....We'd love to pick up your girls
Your girls are so cute, and I love all your matching dresses. That is so sad, you had your worst migraine and that you had to go to the hospital on Easter. Hopefully your feeling much better!
Those nieces of mine sure are cute! Poor Jennyfur! I wish they could find a cure for migraines!
Post a Comment