Friday, February 12, 2010

Cereal, toes, and Valentine's hairdo

Today is Jayce's Valentine's party at school.
She "let" me do her hair in a heart.
This week Claire started to eat rice cereal.  She loves sitting in her highchair like a big girl.
You can't really tell, but she really likes the cereal.
Big sister is the best helper!
Claire has discovered her feet this last week.
Yummy!  Maybe I should stop painting her nails now...
When she's not sucking on her toes she sucks her thumb.

3 comments:

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

oh my cutie! she is getting too big! jayce has GORGEOUS hair by the way. love how you did it!

Coley said...

I love all the pictures. Jayce looks so cute! I love when kids start eating their feet. I am glad she likes rice cereal.

Todd and Jeanette and family said...

Jayce's hair is beautiful. I love your blog, and can't wait to see all of you in person. Jeromy will be shocked at how much Jayce has grown up. Hope to see you soon.