Lately we have been going to the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum with the Engmans. They have a year long family pass, so we get in 1/2 off if we go with them. Jayce loves it.
There are 13 garden gnomes hidden throughout the museum. Some of them are painted on the walls and some are little 2" statues. We had found 12, and finally last week Nicole found the 13th one. One of the paleontologists heard her screaming "I found it! I found it!" He came over and talked to us and told her he is going to move them, so now we have to go and find the statue ones all over again.
Close-up of the last one.
I found this little guy all by myself! I was pretty proud. He was on the tallest dinosaur's hip. This picture makes it look easy, but it wasn't!




No comments:
Post a Comment