Friday, February 5, 2010

Claire Bear's stats

This cute little angel had a doctor's appointment today.
She is 4 months now!

She weighs 13 lbs (39th %tile)
She is 24.5" (60th %tile)
Her head is 70th %tile

She is such a good baby. She rarely cries. She is sooo ticklish. She giggles when I lightly tickle her cheeks. Her dad tickles her until she almost barfs. She squeals in delight when she sees her big sister Jayce.

3 comments:

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

Bella kept saying yesterday how much she wants to see Claire Lyndsy...she said she's her best friend. We love that girl!

Jamie, Amanda, and Kids said...

She is so cute! Both your girls are dolls!

Tom said...

I still feel bad for defenseless kids who get tickled. The coochy coo kind is cute and it's fun to hear babies laugh, but I used to have people tickle me to the point of not being able to breathe and almost passing out. I'm jealous of people who are not very ticklish. She's a cutie.