Saturday, April 13, 2013

More pictures of William Blake

Here are a few of the latest pictures of Will.

Will and "giant baby" Steele.  He is our friends'  baby that we babysit.

We've had a lot of visitors in the past 2 weeks.  My mom stayed for 6 days; Kevin came for a half day; Don, Renee, Lyndsy, Devin, and Phinn came for 2 days; and my dad, Coleen, and Isaac came for a day.  It was really nice to see everybody, and Will was spoiled with love!

 Going to the gym.
Will's youngest uncle, Isaac.
Blake and I had a hard time deciding his name.  Blake wanted to name him George after his 2 grandfathers.  I really didn't like that name.  He also liked Ukrainian names, but I didn't want him to have people slaughter his first and last name all the time.  It's annoying enough to have to spell and correct the pronunciation of our last name all the time.  We both liked William, with the nickname of Will.  After he was born, I told Blake he could choose, and I would like any name he came up with- even George.  I'm glad he chose William Blake. 
Here are the girls in their adorable Easter dresses from Grandma Renee.


2 days old
1 week old
First tummy time on the floor at about 10 days old.  He lifted his head and turned it a few times, then fell asleep.  Blake was proud of his little athlete.



1 comment:

Coley said...

He had lots of visitors! He is so cute! I can't wait to meet him! Renee picked out darling dresses for the girls! They both fit their personalities perfectly!