Sunday, August 30, 2009

Baby Shower

This Saturday 8-29-09 was my baby shower. It was so much fun! I got so many great gifts! I don't need anything else now!


Katie, Angie, and LoraLee decorated. It was so cute! They are so creative. I've never seen such a cute baby shower!


Jayce liked playing the games and helping me open gifts.

Granny and beautiful Madison

This was part of my present from Granny. We haven't decided on a name, so she wrote every cute name she could think of on her card.

I got about 30 headbands and bows!
Here is all the presents! The baby is going to be so stylish and have the cutest room!
Thanks to Nicole, Lyndsy, Katie, Angie, LoraLee, and my mom for putting it together!









3 comments:

Coley said...

Wow! YOu got even more than I realized!

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

i cannot believe how much you got! you are ready!

Jamie, Amanda, and Kids said...

So sad I had to miss it! You look great and I'm glad you had fun. Good luck with delivery and getting ready.