Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of School

Today was Jayce's first day of first grade. It was her first day of being at school for 6 hours and her first school lunch. It was pretty sad for me. She is growing up way too fast!
She had really bad allergies this morning. Her eyes were so swollen and she was so tired! 7 am is early! I gave her some allergy medicine hoping that she wouldn't be zoned out on her first day, and she did fine.
Jayce chose this outfit at the store and wanted to wear it her first day. Her skinny jeans are supposed to be tight!
Look at that long hair!
All ready to go!




3 comments:

Coley said...

Her poor allergies! She looks so cute! She picked out a great outfit!

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

oh I feel so bad for her! look at those eyes! she looks adorable. so cute!

Jolynne said...

Jen, she is such a stylish little girl! She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet number 2!