Wednesday, May 22, 2013

May 2013 Pictures

6 weeks old- doing "blue steel"
Will is officially laughing out loud.  He is such a fun, cute baby.  He adores his sisters, especially Jayce.  Claire can freak him out a little bit, but he still loves her.  He likes going for walks, doesn't like tummy-time or his binky, and loves laying on his daddy's chest.
This is Jayce after crazy hair day at school.  We had her hair in 6 buns in a mohawk with the ends sticking up.  She is pretending she didn't want her picture taken, but she really thinks she's awesome.
Will just had his 6 week appointment. He weighed 11 lbs 11 oz and was 23".  He is in the 97th percentile for weight and height.  He is a good little eater.  Claire was too, but now she is only in the 6th percentile for height and 4th for weight.
Reading time.
Claire and Will going for their first ride in the double stroller. I wish we could go out more often, but it is so windy here!

Jayce can finally do the splits!  She has been in dance, tumbling, or gymnastics since she was 3, but was never able do go down all the way.  She has been practicing every day for a year because it is part of her floor routine.  She even had Claire sit on her back and me straighten her back leg for the past month.  She has a hard time with flexibility like her mama.  She laughs when I try to stretch with her.

1 comment:

Coley said...

Will looks like a little chunk!!! I love it! Did Claire like the double stroller? (It looks like she did..) Way to go Jayce on the splits! I remember you and her practicing from a long time ago! I miss you guys so bad and can't wait to see you all! Can't wait to hear that little laugh!