Saturday, February 9, 2013

January Pictures

Jayce had a gymnastics meet in Rock Springs, Wyoming this January.  It was her first meet in level 4.  She did a great job.  She won silver overall in her age category.  She was kind of scared to try a round-off back handspring in competition, but I bribed her and she did it!  She was ecstatic when it was over.  We are all so proud of her.









Rock Springs is 3.5 hours away from us, and it is 3 hours away from our Utah family.  My mom, Kevin, Nicole, Doran, Brock, Blake's dad, and Bella all drove out to see Jayce.  Don and Bella came the night before and stayed in a hotel, while my mom, Kevin, Nicole, and the boys got up at 5 am and drove out.  I couldn't believe people would travel so far to see a 2 hour meet.  She was definitely feeling the love. 
Here are a few pictures from lately. 
Claire playing dress-up with her "best friends"
I bought a 1000-piece puzzle for the girls and I to do on the weekend.  The girls may have put together about 20 pieces, but Blake and I had fun staying up late for a couple days and finishing it.  I didn't think Blake would care to do a puzzle, but he worked on it the most.

Here is my 7-months pregnant picture.  I don't mean to be a complainer, but this pregnancy has really sucked.  I feel like such a wuss this time around.  I got morning sickness pretty bad when I was about 4 weeks along until about 14 weeks.  During the second semester I got headaches every day.  I always get a pain on the right side of my pelvis every pregnancy, and it has gotten worse each time.  It turns out it's a hernia.  It hurts when I walk, sit, or try to get out of bed.  I've also had bad tailbone pain.  And heartburn and acid reflux.  Surprisingly the back pain is minimal.  I have 7 weeks to go, and I have a feeling it's going to feel like forever.  I'm done complaining now.  It's all going to be worth it for our little boy.  I love feeling him kick and move around. 
Blake made his famous salsa for our super bowl party.  Blake and Jayce are the only ones that can handle the "insano" salsa.


1 comment:

Coley said...

I love Claire with her besties :) I feel bad this pregnancy has been so hard. Atleast you look so cute! Love you all!