Here are a few of Claire's latest sayings:
My pinky pie toe is stuck.
Tootis not love me. He love Jayce.
Oh no- you got a bleed?
I think Doran's eyes are actually blue like mine.
I so pretty.
Mean lady is so MEAN!
I be Dorothy. You be Glinda.
Pink is mine. Blue is Jayce.
(After telling her that I have a migraine) You got a yougraine, Mom?
My Jayce hoit (hurt) my feelings!
I so nice!
I can't go to time-out EVER GIN!
She is so smart and so funny. She has always been happy and hyper. I thought she would be my outgoing child, but she has gotten very shy like her big sister. She gets obsessed with movies and TV shows, so I have to be careful what I let her watch, or I have to see The Wizard of Oz or The Sound of Music hundreds of times. She sings along and makes me sing with her, but she won't let me sing the parts of Dorothy and Maria. She still has quite the temper. It's so embarrassing when she throws a fit in public. She screams so loud and likes to bang her head on the floor.
I'm so glad we have her in our family. I couldn't imagine life without her!



3 comments:
Oh I love all this! I miss her so bad!I hope we can get out to see you guys soon!
She is adorable! Kids say the cutest things!
Hahaha! The migraine one had me laughing for a few minutes. She is such a doll.
Post a Comment