Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas

Jayce got a rock tumbler for Christmas from Grandma G and Papa K.  She is tumbling her first batch and we'ere excited to see how they turn out.  Each process takes a week and there are three processes, so it will still be a while.

This was the year of princesses for Claire.  She's figured out how to strip them, so she mostly takes off their clothes and has me put them back on.
Blake got me a Kindle Fire, but I think he mostly got it for himself...

I taught Jayce how to crochet, but she still just does the first row.
Jayce made these "blue sky" jello dessserts for our Christmas dinner.
Claire loves playing with her doll house.  She talks in a really high-pitched voice for her dolls and it is so cute!
Jayce's pull-up bar






3 comments:

Coley said...

Jayce's face while doing the pull ups is priceless! i love Claire and her princesses!

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

oh my gosh! I love that jayce got a for real rock tumbler. that thing looks serious! and the pull up bar? she is such a tough girl. I love the barbies under the blanket. Oh could they be any more opposite? bella tells me every day how much she misses Jayce in a really sad voice...

Jolynne said...

Oh m goodness! I miss seeing your blog! I can't believe Jayce has a pull up bar! She is so little but so strong! Claire is too cute for words!!!