We just closed on our new house yesterday!
I love the patio and the side entry garage. I also love having a rocks instead of grass. Jayce loves finding "beautiful rocks" in our front yard.
Our living room is still kind of bare. I still have to find a rug and some wall art. I don't really like decorating, and I have a problem with throwing things away or donating them, so I have zero decorations right now. I am the opposite of a hoarder.
I really like the sun room. We usually eat in here. It's really windy here, and Jayce and I like to open all the windows and sit in the wind.
I'm glad we already had two table sets. I almost gave one of them away before we moved until my mom suggested that I put the glass one in the sun room.
This is the girls' bathroom.
Our awesome seashell collection!
Our backyard needs some work. The previous owners put some rocks out there, but it needs a lot more. Most of our neighbors have either all rocks or a small part grass and the rest rocks or gravel.
We have cute little bunnies that live in our backyard. Blake wanted to shoot them, but I wouldn't let him. Jayce and I were sitting out carrots and lettuce for them for a while. I was talking with some ladies from my ward about the bunnies and they said you have to shoot them because they are a pest and can carry diseases. I didn't tell them that I had been feeding them!
It's kind of hard to see them, because they blend in. It's fun trying to find them. Our neighbor said they eat her grass. She put a fake snake in her grass, but it didn't bother them.
The previous owners left behind some pretty interesting stuff... I got this toad statue, gnomes, dwarfs, fairies, angels, and some really old fashioned curtains. They had a statue of a fox attached to the stucco on side of the house. That was the first thing I got rid of!
Jayce and Blake have had some pretty bad allergies out here. It is very dry, and Jayce had 3 bloody noses yesterday.
Claire is loving her new house! She is the little queen bee. Wouldn't it be nice to be Claire for a day?
She loves to put on her sister's Heelys.
Here is our first house. I found it on the internet for sale. I like our new house a lot better. It is nice to have the whole living area be on one level.




















3 comments:
I love it! It is so cute! I love the sun room. I can't wait to see it. I noticed the empty tv spot :(
How exciting! What a nice home. I like the sun room too. I am glad you guys are doing so good.
It sounds like you guys are settling in! If you need any picture frames/framed prints, go to allbarnwood.com, that's the company Jake and I work for. If you want to buy anything, let me know and I'll give you the wholesale price where you get 45% off.
Post a Comment