Sunday, October 3, 2010

Claire's 1st Birthday

Claire Bear had her first birthday!  I'm sad how fast a year flew by.  She had two parties because our families are too big to fit everyone in our house.
I'm so happy that Claire loves baby dolls.  She even loved her Barbie from Aunt Lisa.  When I showed her the doll from Mommy and Daddy she said "Ohhhhh" and layed her head down on it and kissed it.
 She got lots of cute clothes.







 This is when her dad took her toy away from her.  She threw a fit and started shaking.  That little girl has quite a temper!
                                           She got 8 dolls!  She loves every single one of them. 

                  Blake got this picture of Jayce playing with a doll when she didn't know he was there.
Claire didn't like getting her hands sticky, so she just stuck her whole face in the cupcake.


2 comments:

Coley said...

I can't believe how fast this year has flown by! I love little Clairebear! I loved the mood she was in at her party at Mom's, very fiesty! She is so funny how she would just stick her face in the cupcake and not her hands! That picture of Jayce playing with a doll is so funny! She looks angelic!

Kelli said...

I can't believe she's 1! Such a cutie! I love that she is into dolls, a Jr. Mom! Looks like her party was a hit and she looked adorable!!!