Monday, June 7, 2010

Graduation Party/ Lake Michigan

This Saturday was my brother Jake's graduation open house.  We had the party on Saturday and he graduated on Sunday.  There was only one thing missing at the party, the guest of honor Jacob.  He didn't get home from his state track meet and the after party until about 10:30 pm.  His party was still a lot of fun and he got a lot of moola.
I put together this shadow box with all of his high school track medals.  He had about 60 medals, and several were first place.  One medal was for most valuable member of his track team.
"HC" is for Harper Creek High School in Battle Creek, MI.
The 14 year old boy know to Blake as "Man Child" (my little bro Isaac)


This is Coleen's grandma with Claire.  She is 97 years old and she is so cute.  She is as sharp as a tack.
Claire is the most popular person in Michigan this week.  Everywhere we go people go crazy over her.  I've had her wear a big bow or a big flower every day, and I guess they haven't really seen many of those on babies out here.  Actually, she's the only baby I've seen while we've been here.  I think she's gotten over 100 compliments.  A couple of ladies stopped and took her picture.
This is Saugatauk by Lake Michigan.
We stopped and ate lunch in the middle of the track meet.

1 comment:

Coley said...

It looks like you guys had fun. Where was the party? Was it in one of the barns?