These adorable pictures were taken by Blake's sister Lyndsy.
Everybody let me know which one(s) you want me to print for you. Last time I printed too many of some and not enough of others.
Look at those beautiful eyes. This picture is for Papa Don and Blake. I made the flower to match her little Steelers outfit.
This is Claire's great-grandma's 100 inch pearl necklace.
I can't decide if I like sepia or color better
Where did she get those blue eyes?
I love how she is sucking her thumb in this one.
So serious...
I think this one is my favorite.
Lovin' the double chin!
Thanks Lyndsy! The pictures turned out beautiful!














5 comments:
Oh it is so hard to decide! She looks so pretty in all of them! I would say my favorite 2are the steelers one and the one where she is in the pearls smiling with her hand in her mouth. She looks so pretty. Her eyes look so pretty in all of them!
hmmmm very hard to decide. I think I am going with what nicole said. Also, I like the close up serious in the pearls. what a beautiful baby girl! thanks it was so much fun!!!!
~LYNDSY
and the color tu-tu whole body one. and the sititng up with pearls....sorry
she is so dang cute:)
I can't believe I didn't comment on these pics! They are so precious! I love pics like these! Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog! I did get Tays skirt at old navy. Its so big around her waste I bought it in October and waited till now and its still big! Also I would love to take you up on that deal on some diamond studs! I would love to get her some for v-day! Your the best!
Post a Comment