Jayce love her sister so much. She is always singing and talking to her. Claire will stare at her face and immediately calm down if she's crying and she hears Jayce's voice.
Claire had her first real bath today. She loved it! All ready for bed.
Both girls are sleeping in their own beds! It's a miracle!
Haha Lynds! I was just about to say she is looking more like Blake! I guess upon further investigation.... Uh, this is really Kate, I dont know how to make it not say Angi's name...
4 comments:
Jen they are both so cute! I want to meet claire!!
They both look so cute! I bet Jayce loves how much Claire lovesher!
I love the pictures! She is looking more like Jayce I think.
Haha Lynds! I was just about to say she is looking more like Blake! I guess upon further investigation.... Uh, this is really Kate, I dont know how to make it not say Angi's name...
Post a Comment