I need to take bella there. it looks like you guys had a ton of fun. you are amazing for hiking all that way 5 months pregnant!
Those stinkers! That would freak me out bad!
I'm glad you started a blog. That looks like a fun trip except for them being near the edge. I'm afraid of heights and stuff like that stresses me out. It's been a while since I've been to Timp Cave.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I need to take bella there. it looks like you guys had a ton of fun. you are amazing for hiking all that way 5 months pregnant!
Those stinkers! That would freak me out bad!
I'm glad you started a blog. That looks like a fun trip except for them being near the edge. I'm afraid of heights and stuff like that stresses me out. It's been a while since I've been to Timp Cave.
Post a Comment