
I'm finally 6 months pregant! I can't believe I'm 2/3 of the way done. Just in time for the hot summer months. Yuck! I probably won't post any more pregnancy pictures, because I'll just get gross looking.

Jayce has started collecting Care Bears. She really wants the grumpy bear. We found almost all of them at yard sales. I don't want to pay more than a dollar for something she won't like in 6 months.

Jayce has been playing outside with her neighbor friend almost every day this summer. Blake calls her "dimples".

Jayce is so tan!
5 comments:
cute pics. and come on you'll always look great pregnant!
You are the cutest pregnant lady the world has ever known! I love Jayce with her care bears. The other day Doran was eating a popsicle and he said he wanted to give one to Jayce and Mickell...
That's so cute!! Rose is a pretty name, I'm due again in oct. as well! It's more towards the end though. We are thinking of naming her Kenidee Rose - (Rose is after his grandma). Hope your pregnancy is going well!
You look so cute! I can't wait to see your little baby girl!
You don't look six months pregnant! You look amazing!
Post a Comment