Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's a girl!

On Friday Blake, Jayce, and I found out that we are having a baby girl! Jayce has changed the baby' name from Georgie to Rose. She was moving around like crazy during the ultrasound and the technician could not believe it. She even blew us kisses.
Here is the part that Blake sat down ... He kept asking the techinician to check again and make sure there wasn't anything she missed...
This is my favorite of all the pictures. I just think it is such a cute picture, she has long skinny legs like my Jayce.
What a cute profile! Jayce's profile picture is below and I think they look alike already. Who knows, maybe she will have green eyes.

3 comments:

Coley said...

I am so excited I can't stand it. I hope she has green eyes too, but I am worried she might not! Just always think how bad you want her eyes to be green and hopefully she obeys!

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

love the blog. so cute. i love your ultrasound pictures! i bet she will look like jaycie. their profiles are so similar.

Angi Snyder said...

SO Cute! I cannot wait to meet her! She looks just like Jayce!